The Cucumber Sake-Tini cocktail tastes subtle and dry. It seems that cucumber and Sake are made for each other. The cocktail was created in 2004 by Lisa Ball in London, England.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Sake
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. sugar syrup
- 4 cm/ 1 ½ inch fresh cucumber
- Muddle cucumber in base of shaker.
- Add Sake, Vodka and syrup.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Fine strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with thin cucumber slices.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sake | USA | UK | Germany
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*