In 2008, the bartender was playing around with Sake at the Cabinet Room in London and so the Damn It Jimmy cocktail was born. He himself calls it “probably the best drink he has developed” and, as he was thinking what to call the cocktail, the track he was listening to ended and the singer exclaimed, “Damn it Jimmy” to his fellow artists, expressing how good the track was. The cocktail was named!
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Sake
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. light Rum
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Fino Sherry
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Martini Extra Dry Vermouth
- 5 ml/ ⅙ oz. sugar syrup
- Fill a mixing glass ⅔ full off ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an olive.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sake | USA | UK | Germany
- Martini Vermouth | USA | UK* | Germany
- Sherry | USA | UK | Germany
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*