My St. Patrick`s Day cocktail recipe for this year is called the Green Demon cocktail. The cocktail is green in colour and tastes like honeydew and lemon. It’s all about the melon flavor of the Midori cut with the tartness of lemon juice. That said, you’ll also find some Vodka and Rum in this drink. Just in case you were thinking it might not have enough kick for you. One ounce of each of those liqueurs, combined with the lower proof Midori, actually puts this drink on the slightly stronger side of standard.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Midori
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. white Rum
- lemonade (to taste)
- Fill a hurricane glass with ice.
- Pour in the liqueurs.
- Top off with the lemonade.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with a lime wheel .
Every year the Irish and now almost the whole world celebrate St. Patrick`s Day. On March 17th, green is the predominant color of Irish people celebrating all over the world; in some cities, the rivers are even colored green on St. Patrick’s Day. On this occasion, here is a great green cocktail for St. Patrick`s Day called Green Demon.
- Midori | USA * | UK * | Germany*
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sprite lemonade | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*