The Missionary’s Downfall cocktail is a lesser-known classic tiki cocktail that is incredibly refreshing and fairly light. Unlike many tiki drinks, Missionary’s Downfall is not overly boozy and doesn’t require too many oddball ingredients.
- 15 mint leaves
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Havana Club 3 Year Old rum
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Peachtree peach schnapps
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. honey syrup
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. pineapple juice
- Lightly muddle mint with Rum in base of shaker.
- Add the other ingredients and ice into shaker.
- Shake it!
- Fine strain into glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with some mint sprigs.
- Rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Peachtree liqueur | USA | UK | Germany
- Honey syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*