The Singapore Sling cocktail is a gin-based sling cocktail from Singapore. The cocktail was developed sometime before 1915 by bartender Ngiam Tong Boo, who was working at the Long Bar in Singapore.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Cherry liqueur (Cherry Brandy)
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Bénédictine
- 10 ml / ¼ oz. Grenadine syrup
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Garnish with pineapple and cocktail cherry.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Bénédictine | USA | UK | Germany
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*