The Batida Sunrise cocktail is the Caribbean version of the Tequila Sunrise. The marriage of coconut with pineapple and a hint of cherry results in a unique taste and feel of the Caribbean.
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. Batida de Coco
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. cherry liqueur
- pineapple juice
- Pour the Batida de Coco and the pineapple juice into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Slowly pour the cherry liqueur around the inside edge of the glass. It will sink and gradually rise to mix with the other ingredients.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.