The Shaft cocktail is a legendary Canadian cocktail that is the best pre-game drink or mid-session pick-me-up. The Shaft cocktail is a great drink for people who need a boost of energy during their day or night out. There is debate where this cocktail originated, some say a bar in Alberta, some say Victoria. But definitely from Canada.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. cold brew coffee
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Kahlùa coffee liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Serve with a straw.
So you make cold brew coffee: Infuse 100 g coarse ground coffee in 1 litre of water for 24 hours in a refrigerator. Filter and serve.
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Baileys Irish cream | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Kahlúa coffee liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*