Le Forum is the name of a cocktail bar in Paris / France and it’s also the name of the signature cocktail from that bar. It’s a combination of aromatic Gin, dry French Vermouth (Noilly Prat extra dry is typically the choice), and a splash of the French orange liqueur, Grand Mariner. Serve it chilled, straight up, in a Martini glass.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Noilly Prat dry vermouth
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. dry Gin
- 1 splash of Grand Marnier
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stil well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Noilly Prat | USA |UK | Germany
- Grand Marnier | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*