The Clipper cocktail got its name because this cocktail was served on the Boeing flying boats known as the Clipper in the 1940s. The combination of Rum, Vermouth and Grenadine must be tried.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. light white Rum
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Vermouth dry
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Grenadine syrup
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lemon zest zwist.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Dry | USA | UK* | Germany
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*