In the Ice-Berg cocktail, an ingredient that is very unusual for cocktails is used, the German bitter Underberg from Rheinberg. Garret Richard uses this for his modern tiki drink, which is made into a frozen cocktail in the mixer. You can see exactly how this works in this video.
- 1 bottle Underberg Bitters
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. orgeat syrup
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Blend until fluffy.
- Garnish with an empty Underberg bottle.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Underberg | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*